tisdag 31 augusti 2010

Poplyrik

När den är som bäst...

Pop Pop Pop Muzik
Pop Pop Pop Muzik Radio video Boogie with a suitcase You're living in a disco Forget about the rat race Let's do the milkshake You're selling like a hot cake Try some, buy some Fee fy foe fum Talk about Pop Muzik Talk about Pop Muzik (Shoobi doobi do whap) I wanna dedicate it (Bop Bop shoo whap) Everybody made it (Shoobi doobi do whap) Infiltrate it (Bop Bop shoo whap) Activate it New York -London -Paris -Munich Everybody talk about Pop Muzik Talk about Pop Muzik Talk about Pop Muzik Pop Pop Pop Muzik Pop Pop Pop Muzik Sing it in the subway Shuffle with a shoe shine Mix me a Molotov I'm on the hit line If you wanna be a gun slinger Don't be a rock singer Eenie meenie miny moe Which-a-way you wanna go Talk about Pop Muzik Talk about Pop Muzik (Shoobi doobi do whap) Right in between me (Bop Bop shoo whap) Me me me me (Shoobi doobi do whap) Right in betweenie (Bop Bop shoo whap) Hit it! Now you know what to say.... Talk about Pop Muzik Talk about Pop Muzik Pop Pop Pop Muzik Pop Pop Pop Muzik All around the world Where ever you are Dance in the street Anything you like Do it in your car In the middle of the night La la la la la la la la la La la la la la la la Dance in the super mart Dig it in the fast lane Listen to the countdown They're playing our song again I can't get 'Jumping Jack' I wanna hold get back Moonlight Muzak Knick knack Paddywack Talk about Pop Muzik Talk about Pop Muzik (Shoobi doobi do whap) It's all around you (Bop Bop shoo whap) They wanna surround you (Shoobi doobi do whap) It's all around you (Bop Bop shoo whap) Hit it! New York-London-Paris-Munich Everybody talk about M Pop Muzik Talk about Pop Muzik Talk about Pop Muzik Pop Pop Pop Muzik Pop Pop Pop Muzik Now...listen Do you read me? Loud and clear Get it down Wrong way round Upside down Left right left right

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar